1. Are taxes included in the rental?
No, taxes are not included. By law we are required to charge an 8.25% service tax.
2. I don't think my door is wide enough for the photo booth to fit through.
Our photo booth breaks down into 4 pieces and can fit through any normal sized door. So don't worry, our team will take care of the entire set-up. We even offer an open air photo booth for tight spaces.
3. How long does it take to set the booth up?
We ask that you give us an hour to set-up. That way we can make sure the booth is fully functional to give your guests hours of endless entertainment.
4. Do you need a power outlet close to where the booth will be ran?
Yes, we will need a grounded three prong outlet.
5. How many people can fit into the booth at one time?
The enclosed photo booth can hold up to 8 people at a time. There's no limit with our open air booth!
6. Are the photos printed on the spot?
Yes, the photo strips take 9 seconds to print.
7. What comes with the photo booth rental?
Each rental includes unlimited photos, props, customized graphics, an online gallery, and an on-site attendant.
8. We're not located in Houston, Texas. Do you travel?
Yes, we are down to travel for a great time
Give us a call if you have any other questions that are not on our list! We look forward to hearing from you!